Do You Want To Apply For Funding?
The Conservator Trust is in a position to receive applications for grants.
- Grants for the restoration or preservation of heritage properties will be considered.
- Also grants for the publication of books and brochures that are of a heritage, history or architectural nature.
- The funding of interpretation boards and heritage signage will also be considered.
Grants Will Only Be Made:
To projects undertaken in the Cape Town area as defined in the Constitution of the Simon van der Stel Foundation (Cape Town).
- Projects must be completed within 12 months.
- All grants will be to tangible visual heritage projects which can be viewed physically.
- Grants will not be made for study or travel purposes.
- All grants will be specific and may not be used for other or general purposes.
- The appointment of architects, professional consultants, heritage consultants or other advisors and the appointment of builders and contractors are subject to Trustee’s approval.
- Grants available up to a maximum of R100 000.
To apply please send us an email with details of your project